- Powerful Unaired American Indiana Ad from Super Bowl 50
- 2015 Redskins Highlights: DeSean Jackson Tweaks Jay Gruden’s Nipple
- No Joke. Louisville has an underhanded free throw shooter.
- Andrew Luck is going to get paid an infinity deal
- NFL Upholds Tom Brady’s Suspension and he’s expected to keep whining
“Sir Lancealot” wants you to vote for Lance Stephenson
- Updated: January 16, 2014
Yeah, yeah. All-Star games in pro sports are bad. That said, the NBA All-Star game might be the best of them all because it’s come to embrace it’s own theater. So much so that the players themselves have started getting into the ridiculousness of it all. Indiana Pacers guard Lance Stephenson, or rather “Sir Lancealot”, has put together this YouTube video plugging his…well…self. “Sir Lancealot” wants you to vote Lance Stephenson into the 2014 NBA All-Star game in New Orleans. I’m entertained. Sure, I’ll do it.